Belarus Hi Tech Park
What is a Hi-Tech Park business incubator?
This is practical support for new startup companies that are developing their own products, and the development of a special innovative IT environment.
If you are working on a prototype or have already created your own unique product, registered your company or are ready to start your own business - we will provide a platform for the development of your project!
What do startups get in a business incubator?
- your own office from 44.5 to 116 sq. meters on a preferential lease;
- expert information support and advice from well-known businessmen, mentors and top managers of resident companies of the Hi-Tech Park;
- participation in business incubator events - conferences, seminars, trainings and master classes.
But the most important thing is the ability to communicate with the "right" people and companies:
- access to a pool of experienced business experts and the ability to find a mentor for your startup;
- interaction with investment and venture funds that are focused on IT;
- using the network of contacts of the Hi-Tech Park and the business incubator in the interests of their business.
How to get into a business incubator?
To participate in the competitive selection for placement in a business incubator, you must:
- be registered as a legal entity and individual entrepreneur on the territory of the Republic of Belarus for no more than three years;
- have no debt to the budget or state extra-budgetary funds;
- is not at the stage of reorganization, liquidation or bankruptcy.
Criteria for selection to a business incubator:
- compliance of the activities proposed for implementation in the incubator with the activities of the Hi-Tech Park;
- development and development of own products (services), confirmed by the availability of working prototypes or finished samples based on unique technologies, know-how and other competitive advantages;
- potential scalability of the activity;
- the ability to ensure break-even activity within the selected business model;
- sufficiency of own and (or) attracted resources to achieve the stated goals;
- the team members have entrepreneurial experience, experience in implementing projects in selected areas of activity, the prospect of creating additional jobs.
To participate in the selection, you must submit to the HTP administration a package of necessary documents (the requirements for their registration will be sent by e-mail after filling out the application on the official website of the HTP administration)