- About 1 billion people in 193 countries are using mobile apps developed by HTP residents.
- HTP has become the home of one of the hottest apps in the world.
- The most profitable gaming company of all time is based in HTP.
- Five out of 10 world’s largest companies (according to Forbes Lists) are among HTP customers.
- HTP hosts #1 software services and solutions provider from Central and Eastern Europe.
- Six HTP resident-companies appeared on the list of 100 best global outsourcing companies – The Global Outsourcing 100®.
- Every year a new success story happens in HTP: World of Tanks, Viber, Apalon, MSQRD.
- The Hi-Tech Park was set up by the Law adopted on September 22, 2005.
- First 4 resident-companies were registered on June 6, 2006:
- EPAM Systems
- Sakrament IT
- System technologies
- More than 30% of the Park’s employees are women.
- More than 50% of the Park’s employees are young people under 28 years old.
- HTP resident companies have customers in 67 countries of the world.
- 91% of the software produced in the Park account for exports. 43.2% account for the USA, 49.1% – for the European countries, and 5.3% – for Russia and the CIS countries.
Managing Director and Founding Partner of Siguler Guff & Company
"If you have a mission impossible IT-project, send it to Belarus“Read more
... the country hopes to harness that brainpower through the opening of the Belarus Hi-Tech Park in Minsk...
The HTP resident EPAM Systems is #1 software engineering outsourcing services provider in Central and Eastern Europe.
One of the 5 most popular computer MMO games worldwide with more than 120 million registered users