- About 1 billion people in 193 countries are using mobile apps developed by HTP residents.
- HTP has become the home of one of the hottest apps in the world.
- The most profitable gaming company of all time is based in HTP.
- Five out of 10 world’s largest companies (according to Forbes Lists) are among HTP customers.
- HTP hosts #1 software services and solutions provider from Central and Eastern Europe.
- Six HTP resident-companies appeared on the list of 100 best global outsourcing companies – The Global Outsourcing 100®.
- Every year a new success story happens in HTP: World of Tanks, Viber, Apalon, MSQRD.
- The Hi-Tech Park was set up by the Law adopted on September 22, 2005.
- First 4 resident-companies were registered on June 6, 2006:
- EPAM Systems
- Sakrament IT
- System technologies
- More than 30% of the Park’s employees are women.
- More than 50% of the Park’s employees are young people under 28 years old.
- HTP resident companies have customers in 67 countries of the world.
- 91% of the software produced in the Park account for exports. 43.2% account for the USA, 49.1% – for the European countries, and 5.3% – for Russia and the CIS countries.
Cisco Managing Director for CIS and Georgia
“... the project is obviously successful, it’s the envy of CIS and other countries”Read more
"Consider Belarus, particularly if you are looking to choose an Eastern European country..."
91.9% of the software produced in the Park account for exports. 49.1% account for the European countries, 44% – for the USA and Canada, 4,1% – for Russia and CIS countries.
Viber is one of the top five most downloaded messaging apps with over 850 million users.
Developed by Viber Media