- About 900 million people in 193 countries are using mobile apps developed by HTP residents.
- HTP has become the home of one of the hottest apps in the world.
- The most profitable gaming company of all time is based in HTP.
- Five out of 10 world’s largest companies (according to Forbes Lists) are among HTP customers.
- HTP hosts #1 software services and solutions provider from Central and Eastern Europe.
- Five HTP resident-companies appeared on the list of 100 best global outsourcing companies – The Global Outsourcing 100®.
- Every year a new success story happens in HTP: World of Tanks, Viber, Apalon, MSQRD.
- The Hi-Tech Park was set up by the Law adopted on September 22, 2005.
- First 4 resident-companies were registered on June 6, 2006:
- EPAM Systems
- Sakrament IT
- System technologies
- More than 30% of the Park’s employees are women.
- More than 50% of the Park’s employees are young people under 28 years old.
- HTP resident companies have customers in 66 countries of the world.
- 91.5% of the software produced in the Park account for exports. 40.2% account for the USA and Canada, 46.7% – for the European countries and 10.7% - for Russia and the CIS countries.
President and CEO of Motion Picture Corporation of America
"HTP is a perfect place to involve investment, because people from resident companies here are very experienced in programming. I think it is a place to be for the future".Read more
"A strong education system and cost-competitive salaries, together with a reasonably strong workforce..."