- About 900 million people in 193 countries are using mobile apps developed by HTP residents.
- HTP has become the home of one of the hottest apps in the world.
- The most profitable gaming company of all time is based in HTP.
- Five out of 10 world’s largest companies (according to Forbes Lists) are among HTP customers.
- HTP hosts #1 software services and solutions provider from Central and Eastern Europe.
- Five HTP resident-companies appeared on the list of 100 best global outsourcing companies – The Global Outsourcing 100®.
- Every year a new success story happens in HTP: World of Tanks, Viber, Apalon, MSQRD.
- The Hi-Tech Park was set up by the Law adopted on September 22, 2005.
- First 4 resident-companies were registered on June 6, 2006:
- EPAM Systems
- Sakrament IT
- System technologies
- More than 30% of the Park’s employees are women.
- More than 50% of the Park’s employees are young people under 28 years old.
- HTP resident companies have customers in 66 countries of the world.
- 91.5% of the software produced in the Park account for exports. 40.2% account for the USA and Canada, 46.7% – for the European countries and 10.7% - for Russia and the CIS countries.
Cisco Managing Director for CIS and Georgia
“... the project is obviously successful, it’s the envy of CIS and other countries”Read more
"Being developed in Korea, creative economy enters the global market through cooperation with Belarus, a leader in software development from Eastern Europe."
91.5% of the software produced in the Park account for exports. 46.7% account for the European countries, 40.2% – for the USA and Canada, 10.7% – for Russia and CIS countries.
Halliburton Foreign Currency Risk Management
Developer: EPAM Systems