The Hi-Tech Park announces the launch of a free basic course in innovation and entrepreneurship.
We invite entrepreneurs who are working on their own products in the IT field and want to know how to attract investment, coordinate a team, set up and manage a company.
The course is free to everyone and includes work in the coworking. The number of participants is limited so hurry up to apply NO LATER THAN February 12!
The course comprises several modules, including:
- Market analysis and assessment, product analysis;
- Team creation and coordination;
- Marketing and PR, project presentation;
- Business modeling;
- Business scaling;
- Intellectual property protection;
- Investment attraction.
During the course, attendees:
- will learn about practical tools of business development from leading IT professionals;
- will get personal advice from experts of HTP resident-companies and partners of the HTP business incubator;
- will participate in events organized by the HTP business incubator Ц hackathons, conferences, mentor sessions, contests, etc.;
- will understand how to develop your business and what pitfalls there may be;
- will have the opportunity to work on their projects in the creative atmosphere in the coworking.
Our "graduates" know exactly how to motivate a team, how to develop a business strategy and how to present a project to attract investors. The course is the last stop before the final destination Ц your own business! After you have completed the course, refined your project and registered a startup company, you may become a resident on the HTP business incubator.
The course will last from February till October 2017. Seminars, workshops and other activities will be held in the afternoon. Participation is FREE.
To apply for the course, you need to fill out the form and describe your project. We accept applications until February 12.
Address: 1/5 Kuprevicha St., Minsk.
Ph: (+375-17) 269-39-13;