E-Tax System for Belarusian Ministry of Taxes and Duties
Developer: IBA IT Park | all projects
Using advanced information technologies, build an e-tax system for the Belarusian Ministry of Taxes and Duties.
The E-Tax system is designed to provide a centralized accounting of taxes and duties, automate interaction between taxpayers and taxation bodies, as well as between taxation bodies and other state governing bodies and organizations. The system involves the use of digital signature, cryptographic tools, and other up-to-date technologies.
Within the project, IBA Group developed the following:
• System of tax calculation and accounting to automate operations of all tax offices of Belarus
• Information analysis system
• Electronic declaration system
• Web portal of the Ministry of Taxes and Duties supporting up to 10,000 concurrent users (tax payers).
E-Tax is integrated with the consolidated Income Tax System and with the State Register of Taxpayers of Belarus.
• Simplified preparation of tax statements by taxpayers
• Minimization of human errors in the information provided by taxpayers
• Increased efficiency of taxation bodies
• Possibility to analyze tax information at the national and regional levels
• Increased security of sensitive data.
Vladimir Poluyan, Belarusian Minister of Taxes and Duties, said: “Implementation of the electronic tax system enables the taxpayers to quickly prepare and submit tax statements and reduce human errors, bringing about higher efficiency of taxation bodies. The tax calculation system was completed with fair observance of the project plans and contract terms despite the complicated economic situation in the country”.
Customer(-s): Ministry of Taxes and Duties of the Republic of Belarus
Programming languages: Java
Technologies: SUSE LINUX Enterprise Server 10 (SLES) 64-bit,, Oracle Database 11.1 (Linux 64-bit), Apache Derby 10.3, Apache HTTP Server 2.2.8, Apache Tomcat 6, Java 1.6, Eclipse SDK 3.7.1, Avest CSP v126.96.36.1997, ????? AvJCEProv 1.0.7, Oracle BI Standard Edition One 11g