Among the residents of Belarus Hi-Tech Park there are companies engaged in software development, IT-consulting, embedded software development and providing other IT-services both for domestic and foreign market.
For your convenience in choosing a business partner, feel free to consult our Project’s database that includes the list of projects implemented in different business areas.
Automated Electricity Metering System "Continium"
The system is designed for automated registration, accumulation and processing of detailed electrical consumption information for public sector and industrial customers.
The system consists of the following modules:
• Object management module is used for registration and maintenance of AEMS object structure;
• Local data collection blocks (LDCB) management module is used for LDCB configuration and data collection;
• Data collection and transmission meters (DCTM) management module is used to perform configuration and diagnostics of DCTM technical condition;
• Analysis module is used to analyze and export collected data, display consumption anomalies and control object's technical condition;
• Administration module is used to administer the system's database and users;
• Installation module is meant for automatic installation, update and removal of the system from the user's PC;
• Object's database is meant for centralized storage of all collected data.
Aside from basic functions the system contains a set of extended features for the customer's support personnel.
Customer(-s): The client is IAC of scientific and technical research "Continium"