Today, there are 684 resident companies in Belarus Hi-Tech Park which are engaged in high-end software development, customization and IT services delivery for clients in more than 67 countries of the world.
If you are looking for a business partner or a software services provider, please use our HTP resident companies database for better choice.
Your search:Target activities: Applications,
SoftService Ltd has been working in the field of economics software development and implementation since 1997. SoftService Ltd is the official partner of 1C company headquartered in Moscow and has the status of 1C: Franchisee. SoftService is included in the TOP 5 Belarussian Franchisees.
Currently, the company employs 60 highly qualified specialists, certified by 1C, which is confirmed by the corresponding certificates (over 150 certificates).
The main activities of the company are design, development, implementation and maintenance of software for automation of enterprise business processes, ERP-systems, management and accounting systems.
SoftTeco LLC was established in 2008 and since then has been offering high-quality custom software products to clients from Europe, the USA, Canada and Russia. The company focuses on developing scalable and robust software that meets the business needs of the clients and helps grow their businesses.
SoftTeco covers a wide range of services, from full-cycle development to IT consulting. Our main services are:
- Custom software development: full-cycle software development of a custom product-
- Web development: web portals, intranets, e-commerce solutions, enterprise systems,
- Mobile app development: applications for iOS, Android, Windows Phone platforms
- Quality assurance: 360-degree testing and quality control
- UI/UX design: the creation of mockups, wireframes, and prototypes
- Team outstaffing: assembling the perfect team for your project
SoftTeco has rich experience in various domains, including healthcare, banking and finance, e-commerce, education, telecommunications and marketing. The company’s versatility and experience allow us to collaborate with such brands as Samsung, The World Bank, Mamba, Mail.ru, Mobistar, Accelerance, Everonte, Barnes & Noble, Volkswagen, McDonalds and others.
· Application development and deployment market
· Application Software
· IT services, ASP, SaaS
· Custom Software Development
· Services & Solutions
· Box Products/Licenced Software
· Personal Sommelier
· Vivoscuola – Internet portal
- Custom Application Development (Web Development, Desktop Software Development, Mobile Application Development, Database Design and Development).
- Enterprise Solutions Development (Accounting Software, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Knowledge Management, Workflow Management).
- Re-Engineering and Migration (Service Enabling, Web Enabling (Cloud Migration), Database Migrations).
- Software Testing & QA.
- IT Consulting (Engineering Consulting Services, IT Performance Improvement, Information Technology Security Consulting).
Solvy R&D company was founded in 2018 as a development center for the Solvy group of companies. The company specializes in software development - a mobile platform for retail and banking. Solvy R&D currenly employs 18 people, increasing its staff every month. In work such programming languages as Java, Kotlin and Swift are used.
SPECIFIC-GROUP SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT DIVISION
LLC “Spiral Skaut” - Belarus-USA software company. Founded in 2017 and specialized in a segments of e-Learning, content management systems and development of technologies for optimizations of software development processes. Company is primary development center for US company LLC “Spiral Scout” with customers located in United States. Customers eLearningBrothers, BenchmarkEducation, MSA, Porshe, CocaCola.
Stark Games focuses on development of multiplayer free-to-play games for social platforms and mobile devices.
The titles designed by the company are steadily topping the rankings of major social networks: VK and OK. They are currently starting to sweep markets of the US and Western Europe. The portfolio of the company comprises various titles tailored for different audiences: casual, mid-core, and hard-core.
The company utilizes the following programming languages and technologies in course of product development:
- back-end: PHP 7, web-socket;
- front-end for mobile platforms: Unity3D + C#, Java, C/C++, Objective C, Android, iOS.
Start Matter LLC is a Belarusian software development company. The company specializes in Building web and mobile applications ranging from lightweight MVPs to complex CRM solutions.