«GreyLoud» Limited Liability Company
“GreyLoud” LLC was founded on June 21st, 2018 and is headquartered in Minsk. The company specializes in developing software for the Asia Pacific region. The Primary focus of the company is Supply Chain Management, Vendor Relationship Management, Enterprise Resource Planning, and Process Automation.
GreyLoud practices quality assurance l according to the highest international and national standards, including:
- OWASP Security Standard;
- PSR-2: Programming Style Guidelines.
GreyLoud uses the following technologies:
- OS: Windows, Linux, MacOS;
- Main frameworks: Javaee/Spring, Symfony, Microprofile, React;
- Databases: PostgreSQL, Oracle DB, ScyllaDB, FoundationDB;
- Message oriented middleware: Activemq, Kafka/Pulsar;
- Computing Systems: Spark, Jppf, Zookeeper;
- Module bundlers: Maven, Gradle, Sbt, Webpack;
- Version Controlling Systems: Git;
- Quality Controlling Systems: Sonaqube;
- Continuous Integration and Delivery Systems: Jenkins;
- Orchestration Systems: VirtualBox, Docker, Kubernetes/Openshift;
- Bug Tracking Systems: Jira, Testrail.