EPAM Systems, Inc.
Established in 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. is a leading global software engineering and IT consulting provider with delivery centers throughout Central and Eastern Europe. Headquartered in the United States, EPAM employs over 7,000 IT professionals and provides services to clients worldwide using a global delivery model through its client facing and delivery operations in North America, UK, Germany, Switzerland, Sweden, Canada, Russia, Belarus, Hungary, Ukraine, Poland, and Kazakhstan.
EPAM's core competencies include complex software product engineering for leading global software and technology vendors, as well as development, testing, maintenance, and support of mission critical business applications and vertically oriented IT consulting services for global Fortune 2000 corporations.
EPAM is recognized among the top companies in IAOP's "The 2011 Global Outsourcing 100", featuring EPAM in a variety of sub-lists, including “Leaders – Technology” and “Leaders – Entertainment & Media”. The company is also ranked among the best global service providers on "The 2011 Global Services 100" by Global Services Magazine and NeoAdvisory, which includes EPAM in the list of the world's "Top Outsourced Product Engineering Vendors" for the 3rd year running.
Selected clients: SAP, Microsoft, Oracle (incl. Hyperion, Sun and ATG), Thomson Reuters, Barclays Capital, The Coca-Cola Company, London Stock Exchange, MICEX, Viacom/MTV Networks, Wolters Kluwer, Renaissance Capital and many more.
- Award Winning Web Platform for a Leading International Hotelier
- Corporate SAP-based Real Estate Management System for the National Bank of Ukraine
- EPAM Aligns Business Processes at a mobilcomaustria group’s Branch
- EPAM Receives Preferred Supplier Status from Bosch Group
- EPAM's Capital Markets Competency Center helps MICEX strengthen its competitive edge through FAST and FIX protocol implementations
- Global Sales Support System for Colgate-Palmolive