Softeq Development Corp.
At a glance
With HQs in Houston, TX, and the major service delivery centers located in Minsk, Belarus, Softeq has been providing full-cycle software development services to global clients since 1997.
Softeq focuses on three major areas:
- technical software (including firmware, middleware, drivers, system utilities, etc)
- enterprise-class web solutions (Java, .NET, open source technologies)
- mobile applications (native, hybrid, and cross-platform development)
With 8+ year software development experience on average, our 150+ strong engineering team have accumulated invaluable knowledge of hardware, middleware and software to efficiently deliver large-scale, sophisticated solutions while overcoming algorithmic challenges and meeting high business requirements. Watch the company overview at www.bit.ly/SftqCEO.
- Softeq is a leading embedded software development company with world-class niche skills in firmware development and deep knowledge in theflash memory storage domain. We offer performance optimization services, debugging and failure analysis to ensure the low-level solution, be it an inhouse development or provided by a third-party vendor, delivers the maximumROI.
- We help enterprises leverage the full potential of the latest ITC software, products, and infrastructure, through comprehensiveEnterprise Web and ETLsolutions with secure data processing and complex analytics in the backend. Our focus areas are eCommerce, eLearning, Content Management (ECM, CMS, DMS), Workflow Management, Web Portals, BI and Analytics, Powerful Web Backend for Mobile.
- We developa variety of mobile solutions, from Enterprise Mobility through mobile web to mobile games. Our domain expertise spans digital imaging, event management, LBS apps, apps for mobile gadgets and smart accessories, content distribution and media streaming, systems apps and utilities.Our platform competencies are particularly strong iniOS, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phoneplatforms, native, hybrid, and cross-platform development, as well application porting across all major platforms.
Softeq has been always most interested in long-term partnershipswith mutual trust rather than short-term profit. As Softeq deals with the core intellectual property, patents, and technology innovations, we rigidly observe data security rules (as required by ISO 27002 standard) and guarantee a mature, motivated attitude. Our client base includes multiple Fortune 500 companies and the world’s leading high tech leaders such as NVIDIA, Samsung, Disney,HP, SanDisk, AtlasCopco. Since 2013, Softeq has been the Preferred Mobile Development Partner for Nike. The largest Offshore Development Center that Softeq launched and has been managing for 7+ years counted 100+ FTEs at peak and has been serving the global, geographically distributed R&D product development departments of a top Silicon Valley resident.
Microsoft Certified Engineers, Java Certified Programmers, Certified SCRUM Masters, Disney SyncLink™ technology licensee, multiple international patents.
In 2013 Softeq won a gold Stevie® Award and became "The Company of the Year" in the Electronics category of The 10th Annual International Business Awards.We made it to the finals in the 2Social Corporate Responsibility" and "IT HR Brand" categories of the Belarusian IT Awards. Also, Softeq secured a silver medal in the "151-300 Employees" category of the Best IT Companies Awards 2013.
In 2012, zGames, Softeq`s mobile app development company, won the Pong® Indie Developer Challenge by Atari having beaten almost 100 competitors.
In 2011 Softeq’s focus on quality and high standard of service was recognized with a "Golden Byte" award from HTP as "Best Foreign Development Center" in Belarus.