Softeq Development Corp.
At a glance
With HQs inHouston, TX, and the major service delivery centers located in Minsk, Belarus, Softeq has been providingfull-cycle software development services to global clients since 1997.Technical solutions on the cutting edge of innovation have been our passion since day one, and our unique hardware and application-level expertise have made Softeq an all-in-one solution provider for electronics companies and business innovators.
Softeq for Wearables and the Internet of Things
With extensive expertise in hardware design, low-level programming and communication with all types of sensors, Softeq has all-round capabilities in-house to support all stages of new connected product development. We leverage engineering, data management, web and mobility skills to contribute to comprehensive solutions for wearables and the Internet of Things: from fitness trackers, smart watches and AR glasses to smart home, lab automation and robotics.
Softeqservice offering covers fourmajor areas:
• embeddedsoftware:firmware, middleware, DSP, Embedded Linux solutions and more
• enterprise-class web solutionson Java, .NET, PHP, SaaS and Cloud-ready apps
• mobile applications (iOS, Android, Windows, Xamarin, Unity)
Experiences, agile and result-oriented, 200+ strong engineering team makes a unique offering for clients seeking full-stack services that include software development and R&D, proof-of-concept applications building, and bringing together ideas, goals and instruments to deliver solutions that flexibly respond to the clients’ business needs.
Watch the company overview
• Softeq is uniquely positioned to deliver the full cycle of product development to electronics manufacturers and device makers: from hardware and PCB design,enclosure design and rapid prototyping, including manufacturing of a sample product,through firmware, drivers,server apps, to mobile applications featuring web back-end with complex data processing and analytics. Be it a new form-factor or an application area for an existing device, our engineers, designers and programmers will help extract business value out of a mere opportunity.
• Softeq is a leading embedded software development company with world-class niche skills in firmware development, micro-controller programming and sensor-rich solutions. We offer embedded systems development, including system-level apps, driver and middleware development, and performance optimization services, to ensure your hardware delivers the maximumROI.
• We help enterprises leverage the full potential of the latest ITC software, products, and infrastructure, through comprehensiveEnterprise Web solutions with secure data processing and complex analytics in the backend. We have exceptional skills in developing high-load distributed systems that are scalable, secure and powerful, and deliver excellent user experience to the end-user. Our focus areas are eCommerce, eLearning, Content Management (ECM, CMS, DMS), Workflow Management, Web Portals, BI and Analytics, stress-resistantweb backendsfor mobile apps and wearable tech solutions.
We developa variety of mobile solutions, from Enterprise Mobility and VoIP/IM solutions through mobile web to mobile games. Our domain expertise spans digital imaging, event management, LBS apps, apps for mobile gadgets and smart accessories, content distribution and media streaming, systems apps and utilities.Our platform competencies are particularly strong iniOS, Android, Windows, native, hybrid, and cross-platform development, including Xamarin development and Unity programming, as well application porting across all major platforms.
Softeq has been always most interested in long-term partnershipswith mutual trust rather than short-term profit. As Softeq deals with the core intellectual property, patents, and technology innovations, we rigidly observe data security rules (as required by ISO 27002 standard) and guarantee a mature, motivated attitude.
Our client base includes multiple Fortune 500 companies and the world’s leading high tech leaders such as Epson, NVIDIA, Samsung, Disney,HP, Atlas Copco. Since 2013, Softeq has been the preferred mobile development partner for Nike.
The largest Offshore Development Center that Softeq launched and was managing for 7 years counted 115 FTEs at peak and was serving the global, geographically distributed R&D product development departments of SanDisk, a top Silicon Valley resident.
Microsoft Gold Application Development Competency, Java Certified Programmers, Certified SCRUM Masters, Disney SyncLink™ technology licensee, multiple international patents.
In 2015 Softeq was recognized as a Top Wearable App Developer by Clutch Research, as well as listed among the world`s best Java and .NET software engineering companies.
In 2014, a Unity fighting game "Fright Fight" developed by zGames,Softeq's mobile game development studio, won the Grand Prize as the best mobile game of the year at DevGAMM International Conference.
In 2013 Softeq won a gold Stevie® Award and became "The Company of the Year" in the Electronics category of The 10th Annual International Business Awards.We made it to the finals in the "Social Corporate Responsibility" and "IT HR Brand" categories of the Belarusian IT Awards. Also, Softeq secured a silver medal in the "151-300 Employees" category of the Best IT Companies Awards 2013.
In 2012, zGames, Softeq's mobile game development studio, won the Pong® Indie Developer Challenge by Atari having beaten almost 100 competitors.
In 2011 Softeq’s focus on quality and high standard of service was recognized with a "Golden Byte" award from HTP as "Best Foreign Development Center" in Belarus.