Private Scientific Production Unitary Enterprise "NTLab-systems"
NTLab-systems is a member NTLab group founded in 1989. The company specializes in services and solutions for microelectronic industry: embedded software for chips, electronic blocks and systems; software models of microelectronic blocks (Semiconductor IP); software for automation of IC design process - memory compilers; compilers and debuggers for microprocessors and microcontrontrollers.
The company's projects are implemented in the most advanced areas of modern electronics: chips and modules for multi-system GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/Beidou satellite navigation receivers; systems of radio-frequency identification (RF ID); systems for reception of digital TV broadcasting (DVB-T/H/SH standard).
- Algorithms, models and embedded software for GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/Beidou navigation receivers
- Memory Block Compiler
- Protected Microcontroller Software Model for E-Documents
- Silicon Tuner IC Software Model for Digital TV
- Software Decoder for MPEG-4/H.264 Data Stream
- Software Tools Set for IC Design in 0.18 UM Technology